CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 2, 2008

What's With What???

Haven't you notice that some of my posts contain the same word in the title?? and if you are asking me if I notice that....Yeah!! I did. I really don't know what do my mind have to always put "what" with my titles(LOL). I'm so sorry guys for that attitude. I will really try with my at most effort to give more artistic titles to my posts. Like when you read eat you'll be amazed and shocked till death(hehehe). I will try to get some opinions from my cousins who are very artistic(non-sense). They are not useful to me because they are very busy with their studies also.

I also notice that many people followed me already and for those all that followed me. I will say THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!

Talking about our research....

I think we had a little improvement already and I am hoping to finish the whole experimentation this coming week so I can now be happy and be ready for our research paper. At least I know that I can get a diploma in graduation. A diploma is very important for college right?? So I can reach my dreams and be a neurosurgeon or cardiothoracic surgeon or maybe orthopedic surgeon(as what my father suggests). I choose you....neurosurgeon(wahaha). I'm quite excited or maybe.....VVEEERRRYYYY excited.

I remember last time when I try to search more about medicine and specialties and etc. My mother noticed it and she mention "Malayo-layo pa yan anak. Di ka pa tapos sa research mo." There she goes again. I know to myself that I can finish my research but what I am uncertain is the grade I will get. Lord...please guide me well with this field. Research is one of my weakness and I know that to myself.

Missing Church Sunday Masses...

I don't know(also) what's happening to me during Sundays because just this morning I am trying to go up early so I can attend the mass but unfortunately I was not able to. A reason for this is that always sleep at night very late. (Are you kidding me?!? I slept very early last night). No, what I am trying to say is that you must not sleep very late during weekdays because it will let you feel very sleepy during free time like weekends.(Ohh... I understand now). See, if we try to balance our sleeping hours we will be able to do what we want to do with an early time like attending the Sunday mass.

Oh! Crap!! I am out of story and words now so I guess I have to go now.





0 comments: