CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 13, 2008

problem strike

Since it is my fault to not to start my research early, I was so problematic now because of what will I get with that particular subject. A problem which strikes me everyday is that if me and my groupmates will not be able to finish our research on time we will not be able to get our diploma while graduating in front of many people.(How shameful is that??!!). So that is why I am starting to be alerted with it and started to work a lot but I am hoping that this will result with a positive outcome. I really...really wanted to have my diploma while graduating because it is such a great success to yourself and it proves that you made to finish your secondary education.

Another problem is my grade in the card. I think this is also my fault for there are times that I did not take seriously some designated works to be done. I know for myself that I was not like this for the past years and I don't know why did it happen to me. The fact that I know that I am not doing my full effort in doing those work...I will really predict what will I get from the card. But I know there's always a chance it is just that I am letting it to pass and not to take the responsibility of it. I just wish that I will be more hardworking these next months so I can improve more since the senior year of high school will likely take part with my college life in the future.

I know that this is like a private property of mine but I need to do something so I can shout it out to the world.
Note:
Hindi ako emo...ang laki lang talaga ng problema ko.(wahahaha)(LOL)

0 comments: