CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Battling Davids

The last battle(or should I say destruction with a little of war) I remembered that had a great effect in my life is the walking out issue of Senator Trillanes during the discussion of his cases. It really rocked my life for I support him(I don't know why??). It even let the some reporters to be suspected and arrested.

And now...After the long wait, I will finally see another great battle.

It is about the coming-up album of David Archuleta and David Cook...(hahaha....). The two Davids will battle it out but not with weapons or something it is with their album sells. The fans of these two seems to fight over the net with comments saying David C rocks(that's true) and David A is cool(ok..??) Though I know that their both albums are worth buying, I really don't know what to buy first.

Last November 11...

The album of David A. was released in the Philippines and I decided to not to buy it first even though I know that I was hooked up with "Crush" and I am hearing it everyday.(I was kind of can relate to the song) But still I decided not to buy it.(Maybe for December).

His songs are almost pop that you can easily memorize the lyrics and you can jive with it easily. There are many good reviews about the release of his album so I think I can rate it 8/10.

On November 18...(from sources)

The second solo album of David C. will be released and I am very excited. I decided to buy it first since I am a fan of him from the start of his season in A.I.(fan of Michael J. and Carly S.) I wish I could go next week in the concert of Michael Johns but since the days given are all school day I will not be able to go. January of 2009 will be the concert of David C. so I hope I can go there.

His album also have good and mix reviews so I will rate it 8.5/10(I'm not being bias...wahaha) Since all of his songs are rock with a mix of alternative, I really want to have an album of him. He sounds like Nickleback or Daughtry but with a different attack.

So who do you think will be better??

0 comments: