CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Watching Programs About Extraordinary Things Like...Ghosts, Kapre, White Lady and Wateber tings....

I am currently watching scary television program about spirits, white lady, the sapi ng espirito, kapre and others....

Yeah!! Right now while typing what I am posting in the blog.

They tend to scare us. Well me, I'm not scared like when I try to go to the first floor of our house I need to open all the lights.(wahahaha). Don't laugh. I'm really not scared but if you will try to fool me off like what I am always doing to my mother, I'm gonna pull a prank to you also even worse.

I always remember the expression of my mother when she was shocked when I try to scare her but I stopped it now because she will be angry like a monster if I try to do it again.

Believing in ghosts etc.....

If you are going to ask me if I believe those kind of creatures or what do you call them??? Yes, I do believe with them. Maybe because it's with the influence of my grandparents and my other old relatives.But people if you are going to be scared with these try to put in your mind that you must be scared of living people because they'll hurt you more.

Ghosts stories....

My grandparents told me some scary stories when I was a child so I can stopped doing some naughty things like fighting with my younger brother. I can still remember the feeling I got when my grandmother told me that.

Visiting my deceased ate and my other grandparents...(no connection to the title)

I visited my ate yesterday at the cemetery and we spent 2-3 hours there. I prayed for her and my other grandparents. There were so many people at the cemetery so will not be able to buy some drinks and food if I and my family get hungry luckily my mother brought the food and drinks she prepared that morning on that day.

Have a peaceful life in heaven Ate and mga Lolo and mga Lola...



What else??
I can say no more. I am really, really sleepy now. Goodnight...

1 comments:

mikemathew said...

I often use to watch programs which use to bring my attention towards it. The ghosts TV is my favorite channel to watch where all use to make fun of me. The programs are in a very scared way where i use to scare others by watching those channels.
_________________________

mikemathew

influencer