CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Responsibility Over Luxury

Since such tragic things happened with my grade in one subject, I decided to do my best but this time it is with the truth or not just by saying "I'll do better" but also with my effort. I think this second grading had a bad impact to me since it is my first time to get that kind of grade. I will do all my responsibilities this time that pertains to studies and to my future. What I am doing now will have an effect to my future studies since I know that this is really my fault and mainly by myself.

Luxury...hmmm I think this word really is applied to all people who don't care about life and be a luxurious person through their whole entire life but I do not mean all of them are like this but it seems that this word dominates to people who does not take responsibility even a little in their lives. Though I know I sometimes be a luxurious person but I know that this trait or description has a limit where you can only be like this when you finally finished your responsibility with your studies, yourself, your family, your belief and others.

Now I will take away first this luxury thing and think and do what are the things that are important to me and will take me to a better future. I just wish that God will help me.(Yes! I know I'm too religious but nothing is wrong with that and it is not a funny thing). I think I forgot to pray to him during those times that I don't need him and I pray only with times that i need him that much and I'm so sorry about that.

Let me take away first those things that I want and to finish all I have to finish. I need to do this and I will be a better person.

-the end-




3 comments:

M A Y A said...

ang hirap (na masarap) tlga maging student. pero makakaraos din yan.

btw, i've an award 4 u... di ko lang alam kung napatol ka sa mga award-award na ganyan, hehe!

startedago said...

maraming salamay po dun...hehe

startedago said...

salamat po pala...hehe