CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 7, 2008

The Killer Game

Just this afternoon when I was in the school, my classmate suggest to play a game because the atmosphere of our room is so boring. So he suggested the game named "The Killer Game" which was a traditional game of our batch and we were playing it for every second day of our periodical test in the afternoon and after few months since I was a Junior student we finally played this game.

The Killer Game

Mechanics and Materials Needed:
You only need to have a paper and a ballpen and it is up to you on what characters you will write on the paper. One can fill all the small pieces of paper and put the characters to be picked and played by the other players. First all the players must face each other so they can wink on a particular person. Since you will pick the paper one by one you will not know who is the killer.

Characters:
Killler - if a player picked this he/she must use best at winking other players so he/she can kill them.
Police - in case the Killer will wink at you...you will be able to arrest him/her. If ever you see a player winks to another player he/she is the killer in that way you can arrest him/her also.
Witness - the function of this character is like the police in exception that if the killer will wink at you ...you don't have any choice but to say "I'm dead"
Victim - the most boring because if the killer winked at you...you will say "I'm dead".
(quite corny right)

But in my opinion, the game is really enjoyable since we really had fun while playing this game. My classmates even had their weird strategies and funny ones while winking to my other classmates and to me. It is really our past time game.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

id like to try it... hehe.