CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Collapse

Just last Friday, I felt that the sleepy aura enters my body. I was so sleepy that I even made some techniques just to be able to sleep while our teacher is talking and discussing some things. I thought I would be like this for the whole day for I can't even let my eyes open wide so I can see what my teacher writes on the blackboard but I was able to rejuvenate(I think I used this word for the second or fourth time) for the second half of the day later that afternoon.

I was able to enjoy it since me and my classmates had some games that is related to our speech class(connected with hearing and talking). The first game was the word game. You need to say any word that comes from your mind then the next one who will answer must say any word that starts from the letter of the end of the word given by the person who answered before her/him. Remember not to repeat any word given and to not repeat any word that starts from the same letter after the person before you answers the same start letter of the word(I find this instruction given by me confusing...it's very hard to explain the game though). For example the 2nd player answers elope(which starts and ends with "E") so the next one to answer is eliminated since he/she will answer with the same start of the letter.

The next one was the game I will call "Follow Me"(because I forgot what is the real title of this game). Our teacher will give commands that we must follow while walking. For example...(we are already walking this time) Ma'am will tell us to stop so we must stop but we must not wait for her to tell to us to walk because after some one to two seconds of stopping we must continue to walk then wait for the next command while walking.

The third game was the number game. This game will allow us to have a cooperation while counting the numbers 1-20 since we are just twenty that time. The thrill here was we must say it one by one and if two of your classmates simultaneously say the same number you must repeat from the start. For example...student A says 1 then student B says 2 then two students say 3 so you must repeat from the start.

The fourth game was collapse and in my opinion it was the most exciting to me. The first thing to do was to let yourselves far away from each other then let you must walk around and if you suddenly bumps your classmates you must join with him or her(you must be blindfolded or at least your eyes must be close and be sure you are not cheating)(note: no noises must be produced from your mouths...) If you are already completed you must stay near to each other and wait for the next step which is to let your teacher to touch your head and say collapse. You must support your classmates who are in collapse mode(hehe). Cooperation is needed here.

The last game was the pass the message.(You will really pass a long message and it was very hard for you to pass the whole correct message unless you are really good at this.) You must a long message to your classmate starting from the first student up to the last one. The last student will say the sentence given to him/her.

All the games were all exciting. I was not able to win in any of the word game.(the winners here are jake,tomy and shanice). We all cooperated with these game and I can see that our section has a unity(???!!)(hehe)

-the end-


0 comments: