CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 31, 2008

Addicted with Miss Independent

I really don't know why this song got me hooked up with it. Like I've been playing this song for more than 20 times since yesterday. That is also the reason why changes the name of my blog to "mr. independent". Maybe because of the beat of the song or the lyrics it has. Miss Independent by Ne-Yo really is hooking up my life. My brother even said "AGAIN" while I keep repeating playing the song.

By the way don't be surprised with my new posts because they are quite religious which is not normal when I try to put new posts here in my blog. But seriously, I have a great faith in God.

Wait!!.....the topic changed(LOL).

Oh I'm so sorry because I have nothing to put already. I'm currently out of words to describe the song.


0 comments: