CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 30, 2008

---They Came Back and Gone Again---

After 4-5 years I think they were gone in the Philippines. My Tita Ycel with her family finally went home in the Philippines. They have been residing in the United States for the past years. I and my family missed them a lot and I finally saw my cousin who was born there in U.S. I was so glad to see my tita because the last time I saw her personally was when in the airport seeing her to go to the United States after that we just chatted and e-mail with each other through the web. She was a very kind aunt to me the same with my other aunts and uncles. They spent their vacation here for almost two weeks. I always had to eat my dinner in my Tita Mabel's house because my Tita Ycel wanted me to together with my mother, brother and my other cousins with their parents. It will take one minute to go on that house though. I just have to walk so it was just alright for me.We had fun everyday because it seems like we were having a reunion everyday.

COMPETITIONS>>...>>wahaha
My three little cousins were like having a competition in dancing and many othe
r things. I thing kids tend to be always want the attention of many people.
The three kids try to dance with their full effort and to determine who is the best. They were all cute though. Oh! The extra at the back is my other cousin.

STAR CITY here we come!!!!
We decided to go to the Star City just the first Sat. of them here in the Philippines. We were so excited to have all the rides we can ride on
.
FIRST STOP---Wild River
It was so funny that my brother was very afraid of these ride. He always have to reply "madali kaya akong mahilo" so he will not be joining any other rides. He was very scared of this ride and I was laughing that much because of this. Luckily, I did not get we.
SECOND---Viking
Kuya David, Jay and me decided to ride at the last part of these ride and it was a lot of fun. I did not expect my cousin Kuya David got dizzy in this ride. I decided to ride here the second time and this time with my uncle. I was the only one who did not get dizzy.
THIRD--Zyklon Loop
This ride was one of the best since you will experienced the loop that fast and I feel like I'm flying LOL I was like a child. I was with my mother, cousins and Tita Mabel. My cousin Iko was very sad because she was not able to ride here for she did not meet the requirement of the height. Jay decided not to ride also since his reason was always "madali kaya akong mahilo".
FOURTH--Star Flyer
I rode here three times but not consecutively because I might get dizzy. I was with my cousin (Kuya David) on the first ride,with my uncle(Tito Paks) on the second ride and with my cousin(Des) on the last. It was described as the "inverted rollercoaster" for it was described literally meaning it is inverted. The coolest ride for me.
FIFTH--Surf Dance
This was the most dangerous ride for I feel like I'm thrown but I was just laughing while experiencing this. I sat beside my Tita Ycel and she shouted from the start up to the last moment the ride stop. My other family members were scared also while riding the Surf Dance.
OTHERS
My younger cousins had their fun also in the kiddy rides. They were so cute while riding all of those they can ride on. We also decided to go to some scary entertainment like Gabi ng Lagim and The Mummy. I think they were all not scary I was just laughing because all the props made here were so corny[seriously][LOL].
After the whole afternoon at the Star City. We decided to go home so all of us can rest because this day was so tiring. Tomorrow will be a busy day again for we will go swimming.

Here are some of are pictures...wahaha

These are the pictures while we are waiting for the entrance tickets( are they tickets?? I don't know what to call them sorry).

0 comments: