CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 31, 2008

A Journey To The USTET



Last Sunday, I had my entrance examinations at the University of Santo Tomas. The courses that I chose are BS Nursing and BS Physical Therapy and I am also planning to take the Medicine course here also in UST.

[Before the test day]

I was complaining a couple days ago to my mother why would I have to take the said test in the afternoon. I might feel sleepy with that time. She said that we don't have any choice because 1:00 to 5:00 P.M. was the only available time on the day of October 26. That day was also my brother's birthday(belated...bro). So I didn't continue complaining because we really don't have any choice.

[Here it comes]
The day finally came. I had to wake up early because it
's Sunday and I will attend the 6:00 morning mass. Of course..I prayed to the Almighty God to bless me in taking the test and please let me pass. After the mass, we went directly to my Tita Mabel's house because we will celebrate my brother's birthday and that day was also my Tita Ycel's last day here in the Philippines because she, together with her family, will go back to U.S.A. later that evening. We spent some few hours there so we can celebrate.(singing...Celebration....let's celebrate..all night)

[Travelling....]
I really hate to wait but I don't have choice since there were s
till no SAULOG which we will ride to go to a bus stop where we will walk and go the S.M. Manila. I need to buy many things for our experimentation so we went first to the mall. I was very nervous......very nervous that will make my heart burst out(exaggerated)(lol). My mother was making fun of me that time and told me that for how many times I took entrance examinations I am still nervous(hay naku she added).

[UST Welcomes Me]

The encircled building is the St. Raymund's Building. This was the building where I took the test. It was not hard finding it though the UST has a wide campus. The time I entered the building the nervous feeling I had awhile ago was gone. By using the elevator, I went directly to the RM 410 which is located at the 4th floor. I was so delighted because the room is air-conditioned(it's because it was very hot outside). I really thought that I would be late but when I reached and entered it there were still many people to be waited too. I always remind my mother before we where in UST that we maybe late but it turns out that we're not. All I can see from the campus are students who will take the afternoon schedule of the also.

[It was quite easy]

I seated just beside the aircon but bad luck invades me and we have to rearrange the seating arrangement. It was a good thing that my seatmates are all cute(hehehe). Another thing was that the test was easier than the UPCAT(of course all of expected that). Some questions are easy and some are not. We were alloted not more than an hour for each part of the test.Sadly, I was not able to finish the first part so I just guessed the left questions(good thing it was just multiple choice---hehe). I felt that the time I took the test good luck kicked out the bad luck that was in me awhile ago and helped me answering the test and of course with the guidance of Jesus and God. We started at 1:40 PM (I think) and ended 4:50 PM (estimated also). The results will be post on January 12, 2009. I really wished and hoped that I will pass the exam.(Best experienced in the test was when we prayed before taking the test and after taking the test led by our proctor)

[It's Time To Go Home]

After the test, we headed to the airport with my family because Tita Ycel(with my Tito and cousin) will go back to U.S. already. They all cried and we were all sad because we part ways again.




1 comments:

Seira said...

I do hope we will pass the entrance exams that we took up.