CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 31, 2008

Is This What You Call "Sembreak"

I really don't know why do we call this sembreak and the things we have to do are all school work also. The only difference is that we are going to do it inside our houses. Some people are quite dumb(like me) to believe that this week will be a rest day but it's not. These past days I was very busy with our research and with the load of assignments and projects given by our teachers. It was really a nature of the teachers to give many of them while we are having our semestral break so I understand them.

I still remember when I was just a grade school student, teachers tend to type all of the assignments and projects to be done during sembreak and with the research thing it was our fault for we started doing it late. I really, really thought that this week will be filled with fun and rest without thinking and doing something that is needed to be done and for the sake of compliance. So in my opinion, sembreak can be for college students only because it is a fact that it is really a break from their studies, exams and others.

Students also have their flaws because they are always practicing cramming with the things to be done. Well I started doing all of them just yesterday and I am still not finish with the left ones. But at least we can spend more time with our family while doing all of those. Teachers do not have their semestral break so I understand that they always give those projects and assignments.

Note:
No offense to the readers especially my teachers... it is just my opinion. It is up to you if you will take this personally and if you did...I'm so sorry.

0 comments: