CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

We Ride Again






I decided to put a new post and it's about our field trip just last month of September. It was a very joyful day because no classes..no seatworks..no exercises..no quizzes..no discussions and all we have to do is to have fun and relax while going to our destination.

Since it was just fieldtrip I woke up late and before I started to go and fix my things I watched my television first for about half-hour.

AT SCHOOL....

After I finished all the things I need to do I directly went to school with an excited feeling.(LOL) I thought that when I would be late but I was the second person in our section. We waited for more than thirty minutes before the bus came(What the heck... we waited for so long). I really thought that we will be leaving on time but due to unknown reasons the two buses came late.

IN THE BUS....

We were very fast in choosing the seats we want to sit on. My seatmates Jerolyn and Honey Claire and me chose to sit at the back part of the bus. The bus will be in disaster later on because the two sections inside the bus are the 4-Oxygen and the 4-Fluorine(the two best of friends section). We were son noisy inside the bus some are singing, some are roaming around and taking pictures.(I think every minute that will pass I can see my batchmates taking pictures of themselves or everyone.)

HERE IT COMES......

At last we already reached our destination. We were so happy that we can see each other laughing because of the POMPOM girls as what they were called by my classmates.(LOL). We then proceed to the building where we waited for our turn to have a picture taking of the whole batch.(weird though) I saw some cute girls roaming around haha that's one of the things I did that was quite funny. We finally reached the main building where all the orientation were held. I had attended 7 universities, schools and colleges or more and two seminars. The first seminar was about the proper grooming. The main person in-charge in this seminar (I forgot her name sorry...) taught us many tips and rules about the said topic. The second one was Trinity University of Asia who told us about their university. After some hours, I went directly to the bus so I can eat my lunch because I was so hungry. My other classmates went to some place where they ate the food they brought. Ohhh I almost forgot that we saw Sugar and Ate Nice(I'm not sure with the spelling of her name). We took some pictures with them. The pictures are at the top.

TO S.M. DASMARINAS....

Haaayy after long hours spent in Tagaytay we finally went to S.M. We used the time when we were going to the mall eating, sleeping and as usual taking pictures. These are the usual things students do while waiting to the destination they will go. The rain had stopped us to go inside the mall because it was raining that time so we finished watching the movie Step Up 2: The Streets and the song LOW(for how many times...) was played so we danced around the bus while waiting for the rain to stopped but it did not so we just go fast as we can so we will not be that wet because of the rain. We used the time inside the mall doing the things we must do, buying and looking for many things. blah...blah...blah.... and many other things.

IT'S TIME TO GO HOME....

Going home is the most sad part of a fieldtrip. Goodbye Goodbye my friends. Spending the whole day talking, having funny moments. I just wished that this fieldtrip will not be the last fieldtrip of our batch.

Finally I'm done with this post...:)


2 comments:

paperdoll said...

im pretty sure that you really had fun!:D. . you're just a highschool student but i really like the way you write a story:D keep it up!

startedago said...

salamat po ng marami...hehe