CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 29, 2008

It's Christmas Time...THIS IS PART II





So guys I told you like for the past weeks that I will post the new pictures the new decorations and Christmas Lantern and Christmas lights. Now I have finally finished taking those pictures but the quality of the pictures are quite low.(so sorry for that) Since I took the pictures just this evening I tried to the effort I can do to make it nicer but it was still nice for me.

So take a look at the pictures...

It's kind of weird because we are the first one who decorated our house in our barangay. I really thought that they also choose to design their houses with around the month of September to October but no they did not or maybe.... we did it very early.(hehe)

Anyway not much to do this moment....

I'll just watch new series that I bought....

6 comments:

paperdoll said...

nice lantern;)

it's okay that you decorated it early than decorated it late. . hehe. .


just droppin' by;)

Tomy said...

oh well, Christmas sucks


cool decors, though

startedago said...

well still thanks for the comments...

paperdoll said...

hehehe. . . kilala mo aco?

baka nga. .

pakalatkalat lang aco eh. .

whahahah. .

salamat sa pagdaan sa aking walang ka kwenta kwentang pahina. .

paperdoll said...

wrong send. . amp! anyway. . salamat parin. . hehehe. . wew. .

M A Y A said...

Merry Christmas Doc. :)