CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 19, 2008

Get Ready...Recent News Around Me

Tomorrow will be my entrance examination for Far Eastern University and even though they said it is quite easy I'm still nervous and wishing that I will pass here at least I'm sure that I have a university to go to next year.

Tomy one of my classmates told me that my posts are just short and I understand it and yes Tomy you're right my posts are direct to the point(hehe). By the way peeps just this afternoon we had our meeting for our intramurals and at last it will be continued.

What's new with the Intramurals 2008....
  1. Girls will be playing they don't usually play for the past years like basketball, sepak takraw and sipa(it is quite exciting though)
  2. My classmates who have never been playing for the past years will be playing games now.(i've been waiting for this)
  3. This year our intramurals will be by year level which is different from the past times here in my school.
  4. Seniors will have the color blue and I still don't know about the lower years.(i'll put it the next time i'll post)
  5. My other classmates who played their games last year will play a different game now.(hahaha)
other news will be post later on...gud luck with the test!!! and Go Seniors...

2 comments:

ineedmcdreamy said...

GOOD LUCK!!!!!

Tomy said...

since we are in this following thing, i guess we should just like comment on each other.

so here. goodluck for the exam (super late), and go to my blog too. (my posts are too long though)


goodluck... in reading my blog