CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Ice Cream Invasion!!!!!!!

I mean the taste of our ice cream is so good that I can't help but eating almost all of what we did. Almost all of us did a great job in our experiment for Chemistry....."MAKING ICE CREAM". There are lots of flavor to taste like Cookies and Cream, Cappuccino,Chocolate, and Coffee. All of it taste good except for the Coffee flavor because unfortunately my classmates were not able to produce a good one. But I still think if without the salty flavor in the ice cream it would taste a lot better than us.

We made a lot of fun in rolling the container of the ice cream. The other groups were
kicking the can which I thought is funny. Others take in turns of rolling the ice cream while their groupmates try to rest for awhile. Oh! I almost forgot to tell that a flavor called "PUTO SEKO" was the best flavor I heard. I mean that you can buy Puto Seko around stores but a flavor in ice cream....WOW! This original flavor came from the other section IV-Fluorine. I think they were not able to make a good recipe or maybe they were wrong in using of materials and instructions. I was not able to taste it but they said it really taste like puto seko.

This activity is really fun. If I'm already in college, i will tell this activity to my future classmates.

2 comments:

ineedmcdreamy said...

haha. ang alat. jk!

Tomy said...

are you trying to pull back by saying that the coffee ice cream could have tasted way better than yours, though you hav actually said that it doen't taste good? man!


anyway, i'm still sad that no one dares read my blog (i know it's long)... tsk3