CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 28, 2008

What's With My Earlier Posts

I was kind of shocked when I saw my classmates and other 4th year blog posts where their posts are so long starting from the day they made their new post up to the present time. Well me....for the past few months, my posts are so short that I think that there is one post which only includes not less than five sentences.(hehe) I think I just started to explore again my new blog so I'm not used to post that long since I put it directly to the point with no elaborations and other things. But now I'm starting to be comprehensive enough to put more extra little but important things in my blog.

I'm really sorry guys for those posts but I think it was just okay right??......I think I greatly improved in my comprehension with this posting of blogs.(too confident..sorry) Since there were times that I only have few time for this blog, I seldom post a long one but just these days I was used to open my blog everytime I surf the net and doing other things in my computer. I was surprised on how my posts improved with more informations.

I personally thank those people who always read my blog and put their comments. Another thing...I was surprised..(again)..because when I posted the article about our new Christmas tree and decorations there were people(i have no idea who are them) who commented in it. To those people "THANK YOU VERY MUCH" I really appreciated your comments and my mother said thanks also.

I almost forgot that I need to make a post about our fieldtrip, our lantern and the word cramming. I'll try with my most effort to post it next time so you can read it guys.

...PS...
The third paragraph is out of the topic...hehehe

0 comments: