CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 21, 2008

First Look



Last Saturday, I had an entrance examination in the Far Eastern University. At first I still feel thrilled because I took the exams inside the campus not like in the University of the Philippines College Admission Test I took it in one school in Imus. But before that let me tell you first what happened earlier. My mother,who woke me up, was scolding me at the same time and telling me that it's already late. I told her not to worry but she said we must go there earlier so we will be able to have breakfast first which we were able to accomplish.

While entering the compound of the university, my mother was not allowed by the guards to enter so she needs to have a pass just to go inside but one condition was to exchange an identification card to the pass which she forgot to bring so she just used the ATM card.

After doing all of those things we soon proceed inside and as I enter the university I see a lot of people. People who came from the different countries of the world. You know this university seems like the university of all nations since you can see Japanese girls talking with each other with their native tongue, tall Korean guys walking around, Filipino people who are smoking(but outside the campus and I think not all of them are Filipinos) and a European who really pronounce Filipino words with a different accent(when we asked where can we find the Nursing Bldg. a girl replied to us and has a diff. accent). I saw some cheerleaders practicing some routines. Different students with different uniforms that depend on their courses. I really thought that the test will start early but I think it started past eight but that was alright and worth it because I was inspired by the students who were studying across the hall of the Nursing Building.

The building has elevators because if you will be taking the stairs you'll really get tired because of high distances with each step. Students started to enter the building for about 8:30 and the examinees were called to form a line because the test will start. I was amazed with their facilities in the examinations because I took the test using the computer. I mean you can answer the questions just by clicking the desired answer to each questions given. Easy right? There were five parts of the test which are English, Math, Science, Analogy Part 1 and Analogy Part 2. The atmosphere of the room was soothing because it is air-conditioned and I was energized because of that. The type of the questions were easier than the questions given last time in the UPCAT. It was easier because I think UP really measures the intelligence of the students but I'm not saying that the test in FEU is not difficult because some questions are confusing also. Oh! By the way some examinees have other nationality which really proves what I said awhile ago. One guy is half-Chinese and the other is half-American.(hehe)

After long hours of answering, other examinees were already done with their respective tests while me and others are not yet finish. My mother even asked me why I took the test so long. Maybe, I took the test seriously which I think is odd.(hehe) "At last I'm done with it". That are the first few words I said to myself after I finished taking the test.

After the half of the day with the university my mother and I went to the mall because we bought things that are needed like decorations for Christmas. I'll not elaborate anymore about these things. I just wish that will I pass.

Thanks for reading peeps.

0 comments: