CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Dr. de Jesus...Don't Laugh Cause I'm Serious(hehe)

Yo Guys..

I will be a doctor someday!!! This is my dream job since grade school. In my opinion, this job is an exciting one. There are lot of things to discover and to study. There is the Anatomy class where you will be able to explore dead people's body. Another is the Neurology class where you will be studying brains. I'm really planning to take the medicine course since I'm already in the 4th year of my high school. But first I need to take a pre-medical course like Nursing, Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Pharmacy, Biology, Psychology, Public Health etc.

After watching medical dramas like Grey's Anatomy, Private Practice and New Heart(korean drama), I felt more excited. So watch out for me and I'll be a doctor hehe... and you'll be calling me Dr. de Jesus.

2 comments:

ineedmcdreamy said...

weh di nga? ehehe...

Tomy said...

We're all medicine-freaks. LOL