CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

What's with today??

Hello Bloggers....

I'm just here to update you with the recent news happened today....

  • I passed the FEU-CAT(yehey)(what a great news....)
  • The field trip today was so full of fun, laughter, picture taking etc...(I'm gonna make a post about this some time later)
  • I'm not yet done with all of my unaccomplished things.
  • Recently, almost all of us are experiencing headache, stressed(is this included??? lol) and other things that you can add with these feelings and sickness
That's al!!l I will update you about our fieldtrip and the incoming intramurals next time.

4 comments:

ineedmcdreamy said...

congrats.

alger said...

congrats!!!

startedago said...

salamat sa mga nagcongrats

Seira said...

Oh, I envy you since you're starting to get entrance exams to other universities.

Congratulations on passing FEU-CAT!