CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

What a Test!!

We just had our first test for the second grading this morning. We only took 3 for today but even though it's just three I felt that my head will burst because of Linear Algebra. It is so long that one hour is not enough to finish it (in my opinion only). Add to the fact that even though the whole test consists only of four numbers I can't even finish it. I just hope that I will not get zero on that test. Another thing is the identifying errors in English(hehe). I admit that I'm not good at it because it spent me a hard and long time to finish(though I finished the whole test first before my other classmates lol..). Mathematics is just alright but I was not able to answer some numbers correctly too bad I really don't know what to do in getting the vertical asymptote on that particular test.

Luckily I survived the first day of test. I'm will study later maybe 4:00 P.M. because tomorrow is the second day of the examinations which will contain the hardest subject...Chemistry(sorry to Ma'am hehe). A great surprise announced awhile ago is that we don't have classes tomorrow in the afternoon. We also don't have test for Physics tomorrow which gives me more time to study it because I'm really confuse with some of the topics discussed.

CavSci students good luck tomorrow!!!

0 comments: