CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

We're Leaving

I really can't believe that after the years I spent here in my high school I will leave already. It seems that this thing could not sink in my mind. I really can't make a post that will describe what will I feel after I graduated. But little by little I can feel that me and my high school family will be separating and be in different ways already. There will be students who are going to another country to continue their journey that they started here in the Philippines. Other students who will study with a different school and environment will really let you feel lonely and bored at many times because you miss those people who were with you for four years.

All of us experienced and will experience this kind of feeling. A feeling that will live with you for a long time. Graduating especially in high school feels like you achieved many things and will lead you to another series of events where you will have a very different life comparing it with your past years living in your elementary and high school days.

What will I feel after graduating? Of course I will feel very sad and my secondary education is over. I will miss all of those people who made me ecstatic everyday, those people who criticized me and those people who helped me in achieving what I have to achieve.

When you graduated be proud of it and don't be afraid to brag for it because you exerted your full effort to be in that place. And when you reached another goal, don't forget to go back to where you started from and to give your gratitude to them. Be not afraid to face the future that awaits you. Be strong enough to face all of new challenges you will encounter. Be a humble person with a positive outlook in college so you can be focus with what you are taking. Be wise to choose the decisions you will make because this will shape your personality and later will show your true self to others.

So this is it... we're really leaving our Alma Mater CNSHS which made me into a better person. We are going to leave all those memories but we will treasure it in our hearts and in our minds.

Goodbye classmates, friends, teachers, school faculty and to my long time crush. I really hope I will meet you again since you will study in Laguna. I am hoping that you will be able to transfer as early as possible in Manila(hehe). Be safe and be good.


0 comments: