CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Which of Which Welcomes Me??

Though this post is not a part of a requirement already, I still decided to continue what I have started which is blog posting. I really liked the part of posting many things here. You can see many people that can express their personality of being artistic and being free with what they want to tell to the public.

Back to the topic... I really don't know with what university I will be with and be spending my college life with since I still don't know if I passed the qualifying standards of UST in the College of Rehabilitation Sciences. How I wished and hoped that I will be admitted to the one of the most prestigious university in the Philippines. This univ. produces the best of the physical therapists (which I wished I will be a part of...I'm still waiting for the results in March 20), occupational therapists, medical technologists, biologists, pharmacists etc. but don't forget to add that they produce the mostly the best doctors(there is still UP, FEU, UE, DLSHSI, Fatima Univ, St. Luke's College). I am really planning to enter this school but I am very nervous considering the fact that they said that it is really hard to be admitted in the C.R.S. I am putting an optimistic result that I will be studying here. I keep telling to myself that I will soon be a Thomasian BUT the other tell me to not to expect that much. I just always pray that I will be cheering for Go USTE the next school year.

I thought that if ever I don't pass UST, I will be happily be a student of FEU(Morayta) which is a good university also but I recently found out that they are pulling out their Associate Health course which leads to the BS Physical Therapy or BS Medical Technology in FEU(Fairview). FEU-NRMF which is in Fairview has the latter two years of BS MT and BS PT which can be started from FEU-IAS BUT from what I have said earlier they pulled out this process. FEU-NRMF offers their full course in the two courses at their university but unfortunately my mother does not allow me to go there since it is very far. The only favorable and practical course for being a doctor in FEU-IAS is the course BS Nursing which I hated the most because this course really doesn't suit me and my personality(No offense to all Nursing students). So God please help me...

Another thing... De La Salle Health Science Institute offers this course also so I will try and have the entrance examination and if ever I pass I will have another university where I can be a part of but I am really expecting and hoping that I will be a future UST student and I'll really pray for that.


0 comments: