CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Oh! My Goddesses

Guess what I'm into recently or I think for the past years?? I'm currently adored with the faces of some Korean top actresses and their beauty mesmerize me with their smiles and perfect angles of their faces.
Well here are my top actresses in Korea:

1. Song Hye Kyo
She is my most adored actress. She was known to be as Jessie Han in the Philippines in the Korean drama Full House with Rain. She's really beautiful right?? The way she smile and cry made me to adore her.

2. Kim Tae Hee

She starred in the famous Korean drama Love Story in Harvard where she played as a medical student with Kim Rae Won as her leading man.

3. Han Ga In

Her eyes was praised by many people in Korea. She starred in Witch Yoo Hee as Yoo Hee which was known as a ruthless and nonsense person until she met a character played by Jae Hee who will change her personality.

4. Jun Ji Hyun

Known in the movie My Sassy Girl and Daisy. She has a great body that made her ranked as no. 1 among Korean actresses who has the sexiest body(so Hot...haha).

5. Jung Ryeo Won

She must be known as Hannah in My Name is Kim Sam Soon and also in another drama Which Star Are You From?

And that's all of them...Actually there are still many other actresses which I did not include because it will be hard to put all of them here(hehe).

0 comments: