CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Our Own Version

I am here to present to you our very own version of A.I. which is the C.I. (campus idol).......

Seriously...There were a lot of great talents showed by them. Favorites like Czareenah(is the spelling correct?), Alpha, Ten-ten, and Tin-tin(from 4-H and not from 4-O hehe) They really deserve to win as they have the big chances of winning because of their voices which are really amazing. Well for me, whoever won from them will be great and pretty acceptable. From the semifinal performances, I can see the fans of Czareenah roaring her name as loud as it can be. Actually, I am one of those people who praised her singing. Not to mention the performances of the other semifinalist who made to stop the time like the song performed by Ten-ten "No One" by Alicia Keys and ... I can't remember the other songs (hehe). Oh! By the way, Reena sang This is My Now which was originally sang by Jordin Sparks in the Season Finale of American Idol Season 6.

Unfortunately only few had showed stand out performances by what the judges said. It seems that every contestant gave their full and best effort to show that they can be a Campus Idol.

I was very sad that I was not able to get pictures of those moments where all the students had a lot of amusement and fun. It was very entertaining that we all had shared our own opinions about it. On the Finals, Ten-ten sang Listen which I think is very incredible and Reena sang Cry. If Reena just chose a more powerful song than Cry, she will win. But at least she got the second place making Ten-ten the FIRST CAMPUS IDOL. Tin-tin had the third place and Alpha won at the fourth place.

The four people who won will have a CNSHS RECORDS contract for one year, a car and house and lot for the grand champion....Surprise?? I am just kidding (hehe). They won fabulous prizes(oh yeah that's wrong). But in reality our contest do not dream to get the expectation the students want since this project is really hard and it needs a long time to be improved and to get some more attention to the students(I think the attention was achieved 85% already but it needed to be 100% hehe).

Well Congratulations to the Winners!!!

0 comments: