CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Thank You For At Last

You can really notice that with some of my posts include about what was happening to my research which had a big effect on me. I was really problematic with terms about it. There were many hardships and obstacles I met before I finally accomplish my research. Yes...It is true and it is a fact. I am already done with my research especially with the experimentation process and the only problem left is the congress which I think will give me challenges again.

I really thought that I will not be able to graduate with my diploma but because he gave me a second chance I finally grabbed it and started to be responsible with these things. I and my partner were able to finish the experimentation earlier than we thought. It was really a good thing that our research adviser allowed us to change our former research. We really can't get any product from that research so we decided to change it faster and I feel great that we finally have results.

I really thank God for he guided me with this and made me even eager to finish all of these problems that I must able and I was able to pass through. I also thank my mother for she really made me strive harder to get through with this. After all, it was really our fault when we did not work faster last year and at least this time I can think of my other responsibilities for other subjects and for my future also.

Note: A serious post right??? hehe

0 comments: