CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 24, 2009

American Idol Season 8

Finally! After a long wait of weeks and months, AI Season 8 started already and though the ratings lowered by 10% I still think that this season will be a good one. After the four cities, I found some potential singers like the brother of Jason Castro, Michael Castro. Another one is Emily Wynn Hughes and Casey Carlson(she looked like Mandy Moore) but there are some spoilers in the net that says they were not able to go to the top 50. I wish these spoilers are not true.

I am currently doing my research paper for my requirement and I suddenly though of having a new post about American Idol. This talent search really produced amazing singers like Kelly Clarkson, Carrie Underwood, Jordin Sparks, Chris Daughtry, David Cook(AI Season 7 winner) and our very own Jasmine Trias and Ramiele Malubay(Season 7 finalist) and many others. They are really good and have their own talents which you can distinguish through their singing. They all have their top-selling albums and others.

We can really see that American Idol is a good talent show where you can see people sing through their passion to music and with their wonderful talents. I have been watching it since I was grade school student and up to now all the finalists are all deserving the overwhelming gratitude they got from their fans. They know how to spread what they love with the use of music. I am really hoping to see more of American Idol this season and with contestants' voices that will make me amazed with them like what I felt with past contestants of this show.

1 comments:

Seira said...

I do hope we can join the text votes also. T_T