CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 2, 2009

Future Entries

I decided to put the list of my incoming entries here in my blog. The reason...I tend to forget them and not to remember what to post.

  • My adored Korean actresses and some facts about them(like Song Hye Kyo:Full House, Han Ga In: Witch Amusement or known Witch Yoo Hee, Jung Ryu Won: Which Star Are You From, Kim Tae Hee:Love Story in Harvard and Jun Ji Hyun: Daisy)
  • My grand Christmas and New Year vacation and celebration(even though it's too late)
  • Bulaklak Sa City Jail(pati ba naman dito ilalagay ko rin...book review namin sa Filipino)
  • Dramas(Western and Eastern...US,UK,Aus,Kor,Jap,Tai,etc...Fil??)(not yet decided)
  • What else??? No more ideas....okay let's think about that later on

0 comments: