CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 29, 2008

Ang Tanging Ina Niyong Lahat

Oh Yes I know this post is irrelevant to others but I'm sure I had fun watching this familly-themed movie and of course with comedy kicks. There so many literally said idioms and other "kasabihan" that for me are so funny. An example is like "Ang taong gipit sa bumbay kumakapit" and another was "Tell me who you're friends are and I'll tell you who my friends are para barkada". WTF It made me laugh till death. Add the spice that Eugene Domingo adds and Ms. Ai Ai delas Alas great lines. Oh well. My bro still said that Iskul Bukol was a lot better than this movie but I am not yet watching that movie so after few hours of watching it I will be able to judge which one is better(my opinion only).

Movie:
I was so amazed with the face of Serena Dalrymple. She was so damn pretty and especially Shaina Magdayao.(Peeps...I'm totally a Kapuso but my cousins suggested to watch this movie and their number overpowers me so I did not have any choice.) But though the money was worth it because the movie was really good. There were still dramatic scenes but it was just okay. The movie was a box-office and still undergo in showing in cinemas.

There are still other movie to watch and there were just two movies I was able to and they were this movie and the other one was Shake, Rattle and Roll 10. I plan to watch Iskul Bukol next and probably the other movie on DVD. Still I'm recommending you to watch this movie.

0 comments: