CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 8, 2008

Another Triumph??...

Winning...
I really do not expect that Pacquiao will win for I think Dela Hoya has a great advantage to him when it pertains to experience and physical abilities. It was said by the coach of Pacman that he will win in the Round 9 and it was really a fact that Pacman won in Round 8 which is significantly near to 9(nonsense). Even my mother thought that Dela Hoya will win but what we expected did not happen.

I did not mean that Manny is not a good boxer but when you really assume what happen in the match. It seems that Dela Hoya did not even give a powerful blow or exert any effort. From what I observe, it was like that Dela Hoya gave the match to Manny. There are rumors that if ever Oscar will win or lose he will still receive a large amount of money and in fact that he was the producer of the match.

Though there were some proofs that really has a speedy and more powerful blows, I do not think that he also exerted that much strength not like his past fights with Marquez and others. Well at least...Filipinos rejoiced again because he won and Manny made them proud of him...raising our nation(well again...)

Singing...
What the heck happened to Karylle? Her performance was not that good.(okay...I know I don't have the right to judge her singing because I am not that good also in singing). I think it was just okay because there were some mistakes and I noticed it. A factor of this(maybe) was because of many people who are watching. It really makes you that nervous even though you are one of those who are good in singing already.

Money....
Hell yeah!!...Manny earned money again. He gets richer and richer during those wins. How I wish that money will give some of them to those who are really in need. I wish he will help in paying our growing country's debt.

Baby...
Pacman's wife is pregnant and will be pregnant for many times(I think). But Pacman will sustain the needs of his upcoming big family because of his money.

Next match...
Not again...I'm not pertaining to his match in the ring but this time it is about the politics. He lost last election I think leaders should stop persuading him to run again because in my opinion, he will lose again and you are just wasting your money. Why not use it to those people who are potential??

People are waiting again for his next match. Congrats!! Pacman..

1 comments:

lusia said...

Hi Friend,Very Nice Post and blog,i like your blog.AND VISIT TO MY BLOG AND DROP ME A COMMENT TOO.THANKS
http://www.googleadsensesystem.blogspot.com/
http://www.indianstamilmasalas.blogspot.com/
http://www.indianmasalamullu.blogspot.com/