CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 26, 2008

A Happy Xmas Party

Well I guess this post is just too late but anyway I'd like to share to you my Christmas Party last December 19. It was full of enjoyment and laughter though. This was my last Christmas Party with my batch for we are graduating already(c'mon...dramatic...corny..)

School...

Our Christmas Party had two parts, the morning was for the whole CNSHS students from Freshmen up to Seniors. There were so many games and some of it were like boring but as the event got longer I felt the excitement and the uncomfortable feeling because we are going to perform a carol and I was one of the representative of our year level and again we were defeated and got the second place but I was still surprised. We did not practiced that much for that performance and luckily we were able to achieved a place higher than we expected. More games were played and this time they were funny. An example was this game...This picture was taken when the were playing the game. It was like follow what the host says. For example was to put the hand of player 1 to the head of player 3(and other commands).Now this picture was our Christmas Carol...guess who am I in that picture...

Seniors...
Now the second part was the year level Christmas party and it was more exciting and enjoyable than the first part of the event. We also had our games and it was like a competiti
on between sections and the unity of each section. I really can't forget the longest line where all of our things was like mixed with each other after the game. One of my classmate does not have the other pair of his shoestring and he went home without it.(hehe)

Last year, we had the Miss Bebot Pageant and it was a hell full of laughter an
d comedic scenes. Now this year we had the Miss Suave(girls acted like boys). Below is the picture of the four contestants and I agreed that did look like boys. By the way, the winner is first contestant from the left. Oh I almost forgot our judges were the Mr Suave of their own generation...our school guards(hehe)After this event, we had our expertise thing which is eating. There were so many food that all of the seniors can't able to finish all of them. I was happy for there were so many great moments with my section and friends and one of those was the exchange gifts given. I received an album for I requested for it. The picture below was taken after the whole event. I will really have a good memory out of this Christmas Party. It was hell full of partying(or course).

1 comments:

Tomy said...

I'd guess you're the guy on green?


Okay, I'll not spill who you are. te