CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

One Hundred Percent Accomplished

Do you remember when there were times that I kept on mentioning my problems about my research and I keep on telling that is not yet finish and with problems about my research paper and the congress?

And........

After all of these things that happened, I finally accomplished the seniors called ticket for you to graduate...our Research II. I was very relieved when I was able to finish all of them with all of my effort and with the help of my companion and family. Seriously, it was not very easy since we have to change our study from biofuel (which is a high class research) to antibacterial property (a middle class research). This is how they rank a research (according to my classmates). But for me, this really depends on how are you going to present your research and how are you going to handle the easy to hard questions of the panelists.

It was a good thing that I had my congress just on the second day of the three day and extended period given by the teachers. It was extended because there was not enough time for all the students to undergo this process(haha). I realized what I felt after presenting my research and I was so proud of myself that I faced the panelist without the help of any of my classmates (I am really not good at this especially when I will report as an individual). Having good grades was not expected but I was very surprised to get them. I rejoiced with the grades I've got and I can brag it to my parents that I improved a lot.

This subject really helped me a lot in terms of being patient and religious and believing that God is always by your side to help you. It helped me to be confident, to believe with what I have and with I will be if I accomplished all of these requirements. I've met many sufferings and misunderstandings with my groupmates and with my parents but I did not forgot to thank them for telling me to brave to face all of these consequences with the desicions I made.

I felt the happiness the past 4th year students felt when they were able to comply with Research II requirements. I can really say to myself and to all of the people surrounding me that I can graduate and I will be a college student. The dream of being a doctor someday can be achieved now after finishing this step and advancing to next one.

Won't you be happy if all of this things happened to you? Will you be rejoicing that you can now achieve what you want to be? Will you feel relieved after having this long time flowing of problems you encountered and finally you were able to solve and pass through them?

If you are going to ask me all of these questions, I can proudly say that I am happy, rejoiced and relieved. I can then say that this task was one hundred percent accomplished.

0 comments: